- Hammer of Thor (fantasy, Adept Series book one)
- Agent of Artifice (fantasy, Adept Series book two)
- Book of Death (fantasy, Adept Series book three)
- Gods of Strife (fantasy, Adept Series book four)
- The Terror of Tombstone (fantasy/western, Adept Series prequel)
- Rock Killer (science fiction)
- Treasure of the Black Hole (science fiction, Treasures of Space series book one)
But, I also have four novels at various stages from writing "Chapter One" to publishing. They are:
- Forces (science fiction) which is at my publisher waiting for editing.
- Treasure of the Pirate Planet (science fiction, Treasures of Space series book two) which is almost ready to be self-published. It was my 2014 NaNoWriMo novel (which goes to show how much work goes into polishing a manuscript).
- Treasure of the Rogue Moon (science fiction, Treasures of Space series book three) which was my 2015 NaNoWriMo novel that I haven't looked at since finishing the first draft.
- GIGO: (science fiction) which is maybe about one-half finished with the first draft. Title subject to change.
You'll note that all my works in progress (WIPs) are science fiction. I've always considered myself primarily a science fiction writer, but then I got off on the Adept Series of fantasies. I currently have zero plans to write another fantasy.
I might even write that Rock Killer prequel and sequel I've been thinking about for years.