Sare has nominated me for something called the Sensual Blogging Award which I think is just an excuse to link between people's blogs. So here's the deal:
When nominated for the Sensual Blogging Award the blogger must:
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3) Answer 7 sensual questions
4) Select some nominees and notify them on their blogs.
5) Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Now anyone who knows me knows I don't take orders well. I have this rebellious streak. So I've done #1, #2, I'm about to do #3, I'm not gonna do #4, and I don't exactly understand what they mean by #5 unless it's put the picture above on my blog.
So here's the seven sensual questions:
1. Most romantic memory: When Rose asked Jack to draw her in the nude wearing only her huge blue diamond. I squealed like a 15-year-old girl. But then again, I was one.
2. Most sensual music: "Kill the Wabbit" by Michael Maltese and Richard Wagner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI9Nbt7oJG0
2. Most sensual season: Wabbit season. Or duck season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE
4. Favorite flower: Amorphophallus titanum or the "Corpse Flower." Love those carnivorous plants.
5. Favorite fruit: Citrus sinensis or the "Sweet Orange" (no snark, I love oranges, orange juice, orange flavored anything pretty much. Arby's had an orange creamsicle shake for a while, oh my god, it was amazing except when they screwed it up and it then tasted like sour milk).
6. Best gift received: My wife brought me an Arbys Orange Creamsicle Shake.
7. Love is… never having to say you're sorry.
So, there you have it.