Thursday, February 1, 2018
This is kind of a challenge, but:
1) Gandalf (fictional character). Not sure why he came first to mind. But I'd love to meet him. Plus we can have fireworks after dinner.
2) Robert Heinlein (dead; writer). Pretty much my favorite all-time science fiction writer.
3) Isaac Asimov (dead; writer). Another one of my favorite science fiction writers. And I'd love to see him and Heinlein debate politics and economics (they are diametrically opposed).
4) Charlene "Charlie" Jones (fictional character). See here.
5) Selena Gomez (celebrity). See here.
6) F. A. Hayek (dead; economist). To debate economics with:
7) John Maynard Keynes (dead; economist).
8) William F. Buckley (dead; writer, intellectual, and many other things). To moderate all these debates.
9) Fabiola Gianotti (scientist). The head scientist at CERN.
10) And I guess I'd better invite my wife or she'll be mad at me.
What do you think of my list? Let me know in the comments below.